Celebrating International Women’s Day
DHG’s celebration of Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day (March 8, 2020) supports our broader commitment to be an inclusive workplace for all. As part of our Inclusion & Diversity strategy, we recognize the valuable contributions and achievements of all women at DHG.
In celebration of International Women’s Day, we are highlighting some of the outstanding women who are leaders in many of our Common Interest Groups.
The African-American Network’s (AAN) mission is to serve as a resource and promote a culture of inclusion that supports the recruitment, retention and career development of African-American employees to benefit our clients and the communities that we serve.
• Started in the Charlotte-Uptown Risk Advisory practice in July 2018
• Background is with operational, regulatory, and reputational risk management
• Obtained Doctorate in Management of Organizational Leadership in 2014
• Developed the Charlotte-Uptown chapter of African-American Network within her first year at DHG
• Passionate about inclusion and diversity in the workplace
• Dedicated Pittsburgh Steelers fan
Parents Professional Network
The Parents Professional Network (PPN) provides and connects DHG employees with helpful resources, shares useful information, and advocates on behalf of working parents within the firm.
• IT Advisory Senior Associate – Raleigh, NC
• Wife and Mother of 3 boys (9, 2, 8 months)
• Co-founder of the Parents Professional Network CIG
• Aside from the traditional IT Advisory / Data Analytics work, she has found a true passion in leading the PPN group and creating a network of support to help working parents in the firm navigate through the unique challenges they face.
Emerging Leaders Network
The Emerging Leaders Network (ELN) focuses on educating and empowering early career associates at DHG and providing opportunities for personal and professional growth within the firm. The purpose of DHG’s Emerging Leaders Network is to educate, empower and grow the future decision makers of the firm.
• Manager in DHG’s Assurance practice, focusing primarily on manufacturing/distribution and technology industries.
• She has been with DHG since 2014
• During Fall of 2018, she did a secondment in Singapore.
• Outside of work, KayC loves exploring new places with her husband, practicing yoga and volunteering with Junior Achievement.
Latin American Network
The Latin American Network strives to develop a network of DHG employees and promote the cultural diversity and professional development of its members, thereby creating a supportive environment for the Latino community while contributing to the success of DHG’s mission.
• Executive Assistant to Chief People Officer – Charlotte (Southpark), NC
• Wife and Mom to 2 “fur babies”
• Co-Founder of the Latin American Network
• She enjoys the outdoors and has bit of an adventurous spirit.
• She has a deep passion for community work especially in what relates to Youth Education & Underrepresented Minorities.